This is a Turnkey project consisting of design, fabrication, supply, testing and commissioning of a process plant for increasing the ammonium perchlorate yield by recovering AP from Crude Mother Liquor. Ammonium perchlorate is used as a solid propellant for ISRO's launch vehicles.
The process plant consists of:
- Structural framework
The entire processing is controlled automatically by PLC.
- Evaporators: Titanium Gr2
- Crystallisers: SS316L
- Structure: SS 316L
- Finite element analysis of the structure was carried out to ensure integrity under all loading conditions, including seismic loads.
- Design and routing of piping was carried out for entire plant.
- Control and instrumentation system is integrated in the process to enable remote control of process.
- Stainless teel fabrication for vessels and structures was carried out in isolated stainless steel bay